Why is this Book important?
At the tragic historical moment when:
* The Western World de-Christianizes itself bbeyond recognition, both institutionally and culturally;
* Countries forsake their centuries-old sovereignty for the sake of alleged economic benefits;
* The family is attacked bby promiscuity, homosexuality, contraception, abortion, sterilization… The result: depopulation. Nations without children are nations without a future;
* The Catholic Church undergoes the worst crisis of Faith and Morals in Her bi-millennial History;
* The fragmentation of Protestantism into thousands of conflicting denominations has rendered the Gospel message subjective and relativistic;
* Support for the Episcopal ordination of women and homosexuals has increased the doctrinal chaos;
* Islamic immigration,, religion and culture fill up the vacuum left by de-population and de-Christianization;
* At the twilight of this century, Europeans risk being reduced to minorities in their own countries.
THIS COMBINATION OF TRAGEDIES WILL SERIOUSLY AFFECT THE WHOLE WESTERN WORLD.
Thus, the re-unification of Christians under ‘one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism’ (Eph. 4:5) in the one Church of Christ, ‘the foundation and mainstay of the Truth’ (1 Tim. 3:15) is of paramount importance.
In his masterpiece, 'DEFENCE OF THE SEVEN SACRAMENTS',, Henry VIII expounds on the Seven Sacraments that Jesus Christ gave to His Church for the salvation of mankind.
This book is a MUST for the authentic